- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 520
- Career Level EngineerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry ICT
TelOne requires suitably and qualified personnel to fill the vacant position of IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER. The incumbent will be responsible to the Projects Manager.
Designs implementation of all TelOne telecommunications projects ensuring that they are delivered within the prescribed scope, budget and given schedule.
Major Activities of the Job
- Reviews project files received from Planning Engineers to determine whether the plans are executable and accordingly advise on the amendments required therein.
- Liaises with other Engineers ond Installation Technicians in coming up with estimates for costs and schedules of various solutions.
- Supervises project teams during projects implementation to ensure expectations are met in terms of quality, scope, cost and schedule.
- Co-ordinates with project teams and clients to ensure proper comprehensive tests and acceptance is conducted after completion of installations.
- Communicates with manufacturers/vendors to obtain best pricing and technical specifications for all telecommunications material and equipment for bench marking purposes.
- Negotiates contracts and ensure the business interests of the organization is protected.
- Evaluates and recommend contract proposals based TelOne requirement so as to protect the business interest of the organisation.
- Completes all related tasks as when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic / Telecoms Engineering / Computer Science.
- Registered with Engineering Council of Zimbabwe (ECZ) / Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers (ZIE).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similor or related field.
- High level data analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and interpersonal skills
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above post, please apply HERE not later than 10 September 2021 and any application challenges on the platform please contact our Human Resources team on [email protected].
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.