- Post Date:September 8, 2021
- Views 398
- Career Level NurseQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
A local NGO providing Integrated HIV and AIDS services is seeking to recruit the services of an Integrated HIV Care Nurse under the DREAMS program for Gwanda District. The individual must be energetic and able to work with young people with minimal supervision.
Major tasks and responsibilities
Major tasks and responsibilities include the following:
- Demand creation and mobilization for HTS services, PrEP and SRH;
- Conducting HIV testing for AGYW and distribution of HIVST kits to those willing to take up the services;
- Initiation of PrEP for the HIV negative, as well as promotion of PrEP continuation for those initiated;
- Active tracking of defaulters in the PrEP program;
- Counseling and provision of contraception for AGYW;
- Documentation of data in the MoHCC M&E tools as well as electronic system in real time;
- Weekly and monthly reporting of data;
- Participation in DREAMS partner meetings and stakeholder meetings at district level;
- Documentation of success stories as well as lessons learnt in the DREAMS program.
Required qualifications and skills
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Diploma in General Nursing;
- Current practicing certificate;
- Certificate in Rapid Testing;
- Training in Family Planning;
- Training in ART;
- Computer literacy;
- The ability to ride a motorbike is an added advantage.
Please submit applications and detailed CV’s with 3 contactable references to [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 13 September 2021 (5pm)
Related Jobs (21)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract
Consultant Health Economist (Grade N0B) – (2105293) on October 25, 2021 Consultancy