ICT Trainer (Readvertising)
- Post Date:March 23, 2022
- Views 610
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Education
We are looking for an ICT Trainer to prepare and conduct training courses on ICT skills and proper computer usage. ICT Trainer responsibilities include identifying educational needs, designing educational material and ensuring all trainees take basic computer training. If you know how to design engaging courses to explain technical procedures and best practices, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure trainees develop their ICT skills and to keep our computer hubs secure.
- Conduct ICT skills gap analyses;
- Design technical manuals using simple language;
- Conduct role-specific training on tools and programs for daily use;
- Research and recommend learning systems;
- Apply educational methods to engage trainees;
- Train on proper use of hardware and software;
- Perform regular organization-wide trainings on system security;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each educational session;
- Maintain updated records of training curriculum and materials;
- Review company policies on computer use and cyber security.
- Proven work experience as an ICT Trainer, Technical Trainer or similar role;
- Experience designing technical course material;
- Familiarity with web-based learning platforms and modern educational techniques;
- Good understanding of corporate computer security principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly;
- BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field;
- Additional certification in training or teaching (e.g Certified Technical Trainer) is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates should send letters of applications, CV accompanied with copies of academic and professional certificates addressed to The Administrator and emailed to [email protected] before day end 24 March 2022.
Candidates should indicate their current position and expected remuneration.