Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:June 3, 2021
- Views 450
- Career Level ManagerQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
- Develop the organization’s ICT framework and strategies so as to achieve strategic goals within organization.
- Lead all IT departmental activities through maintenance of existing hardware and software.
- Ensure that work is scheduled and assigned to the ICT team in order to ensure realization of departmental objectives.
- Install and oversee the administration of a reliable network and ensure that communications flow smoothly and are secure within and outside the organisation.
- Evaluate and develop policies according to system developments within the industry and region and provide relevant ICT solutions to improve business effectiveness.
- Monitor network utilization and performance and liaise with the Loss Control Manager to ascertain best practice ICT security features to implement to avoid data loss.
- Ensure effective system maintenance by setting up daily backup systems and promoting antivirus programs to protect computer systems.
- Develop project plans and provide feedback on progress on ICT projects at management meetings.
- Develop the departmental budget for approval and ensure the department Is well resourced and recommend the best service providers to engage in the ICT department.
- Post graduate Masters’ qualification (MBA/ Computer Science or Equivalent)
- Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or relevant
- A registered member of Computer Society of Zimbabwe/Institute of Project Managers/ISACA
- At least 7 to 10 years experience in ICT AND at least 5 years in a managerial position,
- Must understand ICT systems in the whole value chain.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No chancers please.