- Post Date:June 17, 2021
- Views 437
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
World Vision is a global Christian relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice. We are a community of close to 40,000 staff working across the world to help change the lives of vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience the love of God and their neighbors and be cared for, protected and participating in addressing issues that affect their lives.
World Vision has been active in Zimbabwe since 1973. Our operations are spread across 9 out of 10 provinces, with a majority of over 1.75 million beneficiaries in rural areas. Our current programs focus on improving the well-being of boys and girls in three priority sectors: health and nutrition, livelihoods and education. We also focus on child protection, gender and disabilities, emergency assistance and resilience building as cross cutting priorities across our programs. If you share the same vision, JOIN US and contribute to life in all its fullness for the children and communities we serve.
POSITION TITLE: ICT COORDINATOR
*This Post is Only open to INTERNAL Candidates Only*
Purpose of the Position:
To coordinate the Administration of business systems, Network & Infrastructure; and Service Delivery for World Vision Zimbabwe.
- Provides input into the IT operating plan the development of team objectives that align with business and organizational goals.
- Coordinates the service management tasks and manages the customer experience metrics ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Proposes effective solutions for end user problems and tasks to enable the highest level of end user utilization of network and desktop business applications.
- Coordinates the resolution of escalated application, hardware and software requests/issues as per ITIL standards.
- Coordinates daily backup operations, tests media and procedures for Disaster Recovery for all sites.
- Develops, documents and coordinates the execution of procedures for performing configuration changes, updates, upgrades for all sites.
- Provides secure access to the network for local and remote users;
- Monitors dashboards and actions escalated networking issues across sites.
- Coordinates the routine maintenance of networks and servers across sites.
- Preforms security monitoring of organizational data
- Works with vendor technical support personnel on solutions for clients.
- Researches on ICT trends and developments in the marketplace.
- Capacity building and supporting less experienced staff in multiple areas of expertise
- Coordinates any digital initiatives (Local/ Regional/Global)
- Ensures that infrastructure and systems meet the global security standards.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology/ Information Systems/Computer Science
- A Certification in Microsoft (MSCE or MCP)
- A Certification in CISCO Meraki (CMNO) will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Suite.
- At least 4 years of working experience in an ICT context with one of those years spent in a supervisory position and/or coordination of ICT related projects
- Experience in the administration of an office network, including remote user support and connectivity
- Experience in ISP and vendors relations management including the contracting and service level optimization processes.
- Strong technical research skills – ability to research on new technologies and provide recommendations.
- Strong customer relations skills
*This post is only open to internal candidates only *
NB: Shortlisting will be done as applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 19 June 2021