- Post Date:March 1, 2022
- Views 417
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry ICT
Applications are invited for the post of ICT Assistant in a reputable Organization.
REPORTS TO: HEAD ICT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementation of the ICT management and strategies.
- Implement and administer ICT policies and procedures within the Company.
- Provide effective network, security, connectivity services to the Company.
- Provide effective server management.
- Administers accounts and assigns privileges according to user duties.
- Assists in installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and upgrading the organization’s PC hardware, printers,
and other ICT equipment while ensuring its optimal performance.
- Assists in the ICT Service Desk to maintain workstations hardware and software, applications, printers, and other
- Configures and administers desktops, printers, and remote station networking devices
- Perform preventive maintenance within the organization.
- Supports development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
- System updates, software upgrades, and endpoint rollouts and support across the organization.
- Overall technical support.
- Assisting in development of a backup and restoration plan for local drives. Maintenance of backup logs.
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology.
JOB SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Good organizational, people, and time management skills.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric and initiative-taking approach to work.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good problem determination and resolution skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or any related field is preferred.
- At least 3 years of industrial experience in an IT support role.
- A certification in networking e.g CCNA and CCNP are required.
- Security certifications e.g., Sophos certifications, Microtik certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working with networked computing systems/windows TCP/IT networking experience.
- Experience with installing and upgrading applications.
- Experience with Windows OS and macOS.
Interested candidates should submit four applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than 5 March 2022. Applications should be addressed to:
P.O Box CY293,
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The Organization is an equal opportunity employer and therefore encourages all qualified candidates to apply.