Human Resources Officer - Training & Development
- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 435
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate and implement training programmes that align with the business strategic transformation initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Training and Development
- Develop and recommend a budget for training and development.
- Develop and implement training programmes that are aligned to strategy and the organizational needs.
- Conduct gap analysis by identifying skills, knowledge gaps and wide needs assessment.
- Coordinate training programmes that ensure adequate base skills for succession planning and talent management.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programmes by carrying out impact analysis and make necessary recommendations to management.
- Research and benchmarking training on best practices.
- Negotiate on training costs, course material and appropriate venues for conducting training/workshops.
- Maintain and update curriculum database and training records.
- Prepare and submit reports on trainings conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Manage and maintain in-house training equipment.
- Consolidate training requirements, from departmental heads as well as performance Management Contracts and Reviews.
- Coordinate overall personal development plans for effective performance management strategies that align to the business strategy.
- Prepare, monitor and evaluate Individual Training Plans for all staff.
- Monitor the training budget and staff development loans for all employees and training grants for management staff.
- Process ZIMDEF rebates and follow up on payments/claims for all Polytechnic students on attachment quarterly.
- Provide mentorship to students on attachment and assess progress together with their respective University /College Lecturers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Social Sciences
- Diploma in Human Resources Development/ Talent Management/Training or equivalent
- 5 ‘O’ Level subjects
- 3-5 years’ relevant training experience
- Excellent report writing skills, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
- Benchmarking capabilities.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (asses needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluation)
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Negotiating Skills.
Written applications including CVs and certified copies of certificates should be submitted not later than 4:30pm on 23 February 2021 to:
Director Administration & Human Resources
Zimbabwe National Road Administration
489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent,
Please note candidates out of Harare can lodge their CVs and applications at their nearest ZINARA Provincial Office.