Human Resources Officer - Training & Development
- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 460
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Education
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC) is an autonomous parastatal under the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education. It is an internationally accredited examinations board. ZIMSEC is an examinations board responsible for assessment, evaluation and documentation of the academic readiness, learning progress, and skill acquisition of students at primary and secondary school levels in Zimbabwe. The Council is inviting suitably qualified and motivated persons for the vacant position of Human Resources Officer – Training & Development that has arisen.
Assist in developing and implementing policies relating to effective staff development at ZIMSEC and availing training and development opportunities to cover performance gaps identified through the performance management process and from Departments’ training needs analysis.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Carrying out training needs assessment through job analysis, performance appraisal and regular consultation with Sectional Heads.
- Developing and facilitating training and development programs based on the organization and individual needs.
- Development and monitoring of the training budget
- Monitoring and evaluating training programmes presented by consultants and program facilitators to ensure quality of instruction and achievement of program goals.
- Assisting in the annual training plan for the Council
- Drawing overall or individualized training and development plans that address needs and expectations
- Administration of the Internal course consultancy program
- Administration of the training loan scheme.
- Administration of the graduate trainee and students on attachment programmes.
- Supervision of the Training and Development Section Staff.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The incumbent should:
- Possess a Degree in Human Resources, Social Sciences or equivalent
- A Relevant Master degree will be an added advantage
- IPMZ Diploma is a must.
- A member of IPMZ.
- At least 5 years working experience as a Training Officer
- Be highly computer literate
- Knowledge of online training platforms
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) referees through the google application form available on the ZIMSEC website. No hard copies will accepted.
Applications should be received not later than Friday the 14th of January 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
The google application form can be accessed through the link here or click on the link below.
NB: ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.