Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Human Resources Officer - FMCG
- Post Date:June 22, 2022
- Views 361
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Retail
- Facilitating end to end employee movements & placements.
- Administration of payroll and production of payroll related reports.
- Administering employee consultative meetings (Site Works Council meetings).
- Assisting in managing the staff canteen and canteen costs.
- Producing monthly and quarterly Human Resources reports.
- Coordinating Wellness, Industrial Relations and Engagement activities.
- Running annual performance management cycle & facilitating scorecard development and administration.
- Ensuring Training and Development of all employees by formulating the year’s training calendar.
- Monitoring, enforcing, and tracking performance improvement and development plans.
- Maintaining and ensuring confidentiality and security of all Human Resources and employee files.
- Monitoring sectional costs, headcount & structure control.
- Handling employee IR issues including grievance and disciplinary hearings.
- Developing and coordinating leave management plans for the business.
- Administering staff monthly fuel and cellphone allowances.
- Organizing employee medical examinations including food handlers.
- Organizing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for staff.
The ideal applicant should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes
- A first degree in Human Resources Management/Social Sciences or equivalent
- Corporate membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in an FMCG setup
- Knowledge in payroll processing.
EMAIL your CV to [email protected] by 24 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (37)
Admin Assistant (Student Admissions, Records and Registration) on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Director of Information, Marketing and Public Relations on June 30, 2022 Full Time
Director of Research, Innovation and Industrialisation on June 30, 2022 Full Time