Human Resources Officer – Agricultural Sector
- Post Date:February 24, 2022
- Views 544
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Agriculture
A young a dynamic person in their early stages of HR career development is desired.
Please indicate in your CV the areas of experience require.
This role provides an HR service and is responsible and accountable for the delivery of
- performance and talent management practises,
- staff analytics and reporting ,
- research and development
The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
- Coordinating and facilitating Recruitment and Selection.
- On boarding new employees.
- Preparing staff analytics weekly and monthly reports.
- Preparing reports on HR activities and other hoc documents.
- Ensuring the appropriate implementation and maintenance of Human Resources processes such as Performance and Talent Management, Leadership Development and Recruitment & Selection. Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Liaising with staff and clients.
- Employee Relations management.
- Supporting all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any business- related qualification
- At least 2 – 3 years work experience in HR or any related field.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Basic knowledge of Labour legislation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability
Only persons who provide current salary and benefits in email shall be considered – email CV to Colin Roberts at [email protected]