Human Resources Officer
- Post Date:February 19, 2021
- Views 297
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
Our client in the services industry is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of Human Resources Officer. The required incumbent must demonstrate competencies in the following:
Position Content Summary
- Recruits, Screens and interviews, potential applicants.
- Draws up plans for Training and Development in liaison with Departmental Heads.
- Performs all HR administrative tasks including NSSA and NEC returns schedules.
- Manages Leave days.
- Organizes new employees’ orientation and induction.
- Updates job descriptions
- Implements performance management through Balanced Score Cards.
- Ensures compliance to the legal requirements.
- Maintains and updates employee records.
- Monitors general employment conditions and employee morale.
- Conducts Stay interviews and Exit Interview and implement required resolutions.
- Administers Payroll Input.
- Facilitates Job evaluation and grading.
- Handles disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Prepares HR monthly reports and update the Directors.
- Promote safety, health, quality work and a clean working environment.
Job related attributes
- Bsc Degree in Human Resources/Psychology/Sociology
- IPMZ Diploma is a must
- Diploma in Payroll Administration will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Belina Payroll is a must
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience on similar position.
- Good team player.
- Achievement oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills
Deadline for application is 21 February 2021 (Late submissions will not be considered)
Website: www.headhunters.co.zw / Telephone: +263- 4- 252551-4 /
2nd Floor Gold Bridge,
Eastgate Shopping Mall,