Human Resources Officer
- Post Date:December 22, 2021
- Views 421
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
ZINGSA, a statutory body established in terms of the Research Act (Chapter 10:22), is searching for suitable and qualified candidates to fill the post of Human Resources Officer x 1.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff.
- Managing of ZINGSA payroll systems.
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pension and benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements.
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Science or other relevant field.
- At least 5 years’ working experience.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay; benefits; recruitment; training and development e.t.c).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Understanding labour laws and disciplinary procedure.
- Proficient in information technology.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Applications giving full personal details; certified copies of certificates and detailed CVs with names of 3 referees should be sent to the address below on or before 24 December 2021:
The Director General
Zimbabwe National Geospatial and Space Agency
630 Churchill Avenue,
Or email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (17)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract