Human Resources Officer
- Post Date:December 14, 2021
- Views 505
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Location: Head Office, Harare, Zimbabwe
Reports to: Finance and Administration Manager
Employment type: Fixed contract
Start date: ASAP
Musasa is an NGO working towards ending gender based violence against women and girls in Zimbabwe and is inviting suitable candidates to apply for the mentioned post.
Inherent requirements of the position
- Ability to work independently to efficiently meet deadlines;
- Valid drivers’ license;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational skills in order to balance competing priorities;
- Good knowledge of NECs and labour legislation.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for formulating of Human resources plan and govern HR practices throughout the organisation eg industrial relations, recruitment and selection;
- Advises staff on necessary HR policy changes and review and maintains an up to date documentation of all Human Resources policies;
- Contracts Management – ie. Draft contracts, Termination letters;
- Consolidating and sorting received documents and identifying forms that need to be processed;
- Job analysis including formulation of Job description, reviews and assists the management with the salary review process;
- Experience with Belina payroll;
- Coordinate approved employee wellness programmes;
- Ensure all staff are conversant with Musasa policies that foster a Zero tolerance of Sexual exploitation and abuse and fully understanding of Safeguarding Policy;
- Produce and submit reports on HR activities.
Academic qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Human Resources Management;
- Minimum 2 years in the same position preferably in an NGO or any relevant organisation;
- At least 3 years’ experience as an HR Officer.
Send your application to [email protected] or drop your CV at
Musasa Head Office
64 Selous Avenue,
Your application must contain ALL of the following:
- A cover letter motivating your application;
- Submit your up to date CV.
Deadline: 17 December 2021 (close of business)
Related Jobs (11)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract