Human Resources Officer
- Post Date:October 13, 2021
- Views 231
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within the Group Human Resources Division of CBZ Holdings as a HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER. If you are eager to join a team of energized and passionate experts, this is a career opportunity for you.
What we expect from you
- Conduct initial screening of job applications for various roles.
- Facilitate and conduct interviews and placements for Students on attachment, Interns and Non-managerial employees.
- Facilitate submission of documents and completion of onboarding forms by new employees.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate staff orientation/induction programmes for new employees.
- Track and ensure regular performance reviews for Students on attachment and Interns.
- Advise Line Managers on the correct handling of disciplinary matters.
- Administer disciplinary process including recording of proceedings and facilitating appropriate record keeping and filing.
- Follow up and liaise with Line Management for end of probation assessments and confirmations.
- Participate in HR audits and relationship building activities.
- Assist in the compilation of HR metrics and generation of various reports.
- Verify and facilitate payments to service providers.
- Review and update standard operating procedures and service level agreements.
- Participate in departmental projects.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required
- A degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Possession of an IPMZ Diploma or similar is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ working experience within a fast paced Human Resources Management environment.
- Have good understanding of HR systems, processes and practices.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good computer skills and appreciation of various digital working tools and platforms.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Friday 15 October, 2021.