Human Resources Manager
- Post Date:January 11, 2022
- Views 235
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
NB: The position is Harare based; incumbent will be expected to travel to other locations outside Harare
To lead the Human Resources high-performance culture that emphasizes productivity and standards, goal attainment, quality, practices, and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes empowerment, recruitment, and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Designs and implements performance management (KRA’s/KPI’s) and productivity enhancement systems for the Company,
- Designing ability, implementing and evaluating relevant value-adding training and development policies which focus on outcomes that improve performance,
- Structuring the Company by establishing reporting relationships by aligning them to goals, developing appropriate job grading structures and promulgating relevant manpower planning programs,
- Research & Development to determine the effects of modern HR perspectives & trends in the human resources environment,
- Demonstrate experience of having worked with merchandisers, delivery salesmen and production and management staff,
- Budgeting for and controlling staff costs versus revenue & the costs of employment,
- Change champion in the business through successful implementation of Company business strategies through people strategies,
- Designing overall long-term strategic Human Resources policies and programs,
- Drive Performance Improvement Programs,
- Designing career growth paths and succession plans at all levels,
- Designing and implementing a successful Graduate Trainee (GT)program,
- Establishing modern staff remuneration, motivation, attraction and retention practices,
- Managing corporate industrial relations and providing advisory services to management on all aspects of employment legislation,
- Developing an appropriate organizational culture – vision, values which fits with the strategic goals of the organization, and managing the associated change processes,
- Participation in NEC negotiations.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Social Science Degree or equivalent.
- MBA, IPMZ Diploma/HND in Human Resources Management an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years in Human Resources, at least 3 years at management level. A clear understanding of the retail / FMCG industry and Performance Management Systems
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (16)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract
Assistant Project Officer (APO)-Services and Linkages on January 18, 2022 Contract
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer- WFP Urban Resilience Project on January 18, 2022 Contract