Human Resources Manager
- Post Date:August 13, 2021
- Views 341
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Established in 1987, Population Services Zimbabwe (PSZ) an affiliate of Marie Stopes International Reproductive Choices (MSI), is one of the largest organisations in Zimbabwe focusing on providing high quality sexual and reproductive health (SRH)/ family planning services. In its service provision, PSZ operates in all ten provinces of Zimbabwe and compliments the Ministry of Health and Child Care and collaborates with other stakeholders to provide modern and affordable products and services through various service delivery channels which include the Public Sector, Commercial Sales, Outreach services as well as Static Clinics.
The core responsibility of the Human Resources Manager is to operationalize the implementation of human resources policies, procedures and interventions in line with the Human Resources strategy and overall Organizational strategy.
- Coordinates the recruitment, onboarding and offboarding of staff;
- Payroll processing;
- Oversees the day-to-day running of the Head Office;
- Responsible for all workplace health, safety and welfare issues;
- Responsible for the maintenance of staff records and contracts;
- Tracks and monitors the effective implementation of the performance management policy;
- Supports in the implementation of appropriate learning and development initiatives;
- Supports and advises management and staff on labour relations issues.
- A first degree in human resources management, psychology or other equivalent qualification;
- A Masters degree or postgraduate qualification in human resources or related field will be an added advantage;
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Human Resources and Administration field in a corporate or large INGO environment at management level;
- Payroll processing experience is an essential requirement;
- Must have a sound understanding of labour laws with proven experience handling labour issues;
- Advanced computer skills (word, PowerPoint and excel);
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as report writing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Applications should be directed to: The Human Resources and Administration Director, e-mail: [email protected]
Early applications are encouraged as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
PSZ is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of vulnerable persons and safeguarding employees and communities from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse. PSZ does not solicit for payments in any form at any stage of the recruitment process.
The successful candidate will undergo relevant background checks and will be required to commit in writing to comply with the MSI safeguarding guidelines.
Deadline: 27 August 2021
Related Jobs (5)
Development of a Change Management Strategy and Plan on September 14, 2021 Consultancy