Human Resources Manager
- Post Date:May 17, 2021
- Views 400
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, and competent candidates to fill the position of Human Resources Manager that has arisen at Trojan Mine, Bindura. Trojan Mine is a division of Trojan Nickel Mine Limited, which is a 100% subsidiary of Bindura Nickel Corporation Limited. The incuinbent will report to the Mine Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc Honours Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (IPMZ or equivalent)
- Knowledge of SHEQ systems
- At least 10 years of experience at Senior Hunan Resources Business Partner level and/or above
- Computer literacy
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulating, updating and implementing Human Resources policies.
- Coordinating Wellness programines.
- Managing the Industrial Relations climate.
- Recruiting, selecting, hiring, and retaining the best skills.
- Training and development of employees.
- Succession Planning.
- Designing and Implementing an Effective Performance Management systein.
Candidates who meet the above requirements should email their applications, accompanied by detailed CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications by not later than Friday, 21 May 2021 to: [email protected]
Related Jobs (5)
Development of a Change Management Strategy and Plan on September 14, 2021 Consultancy