Human Resources Intern
- Post Date:March 17, 2022
- Views 450
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
BAT is evolving at a pace- truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our extraordinary success. Our heritage dates back over 100 years ago. Today, we are working to build A Better Tomorrow for our partners by transforming our business and industry. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
As a leading global business, we understand our impact, the importance of high standards of integrity and our evolving societal responsibilities. There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our Business and operate in line with all applicable laws.
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As an organization with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you are passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large global company (BAT employs more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.
BAT Zimbabwe IS LOOKING FOR A Human Resources Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary
LOCATION: Harare, Zimbabwe
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The programme comprises of functional projects which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (May 2022 to May 2023). Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the candidate will receive coaching from the assignment / line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from a domain related university within the last 1 year. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, complimented by excellent organizational and planning skills.You will have to deal with the administration of the Works Council and formal employee engagement process.
- Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the function. You will be assisting the Human Resources Business Partner with administration of other functional activities e.g. recruitment, wellness programmes, disciplinary hearings, organizational climate pulse checks and surveys.
- If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Be vigilant – BAT will never ask a job candidate for money for any reason, including paying for visa, work permits or pre-employment checks. If someone invites you to apply for a BAT role and asks for payment for these types of activities, it is not a legitimate BAT job.
Related Jobs (2)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship