Human Resources Graduate Intern – Country Office
- Post Date:June 7, 2021
- Views 415
- Career Level StudentQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Non Governmental
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood and we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. In Zimbabwe, we have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 31 years.
Plan International operates an equal opportunities policy and actively encourages diversity.
The primary objective of this internship is to give a recent graduate experience and exposure in the practical aspects of their respective area of study. The intern will be responsible for:
- Minute taking during HR meetings;
- Assisting with any on-going recruitments, interviews preparations, new staff onboarding etc;
- Raise requisitions for the HR department;
- Tracking enumerators and following up on allowances payments for the same;
- Conducting reference checks for newly recruited staff and file documents accordingly and assisting in preparation of Induction Plans and support with staff training,
- Liaison for communication between Plan Zimbabwe Interns and HR, helps to plan logistics and content for Skype meetings and in person workshops for “Interns Group.”
Entry qualifications and experience
- Recent graduate with a Higher National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent;
- A minimum of one year’s experience in HR Administration work;
- Knowledge of HR practices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are required to submit their curriculum vitae & cover letter outlining their suitability for the position and indicating position applied for to: [email protected]
Plan International does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 9 June 2021