Human Resources Executive
- Post Date:May 4, 2021
- Views 351
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
We have been exclusively retained by our client, a well established manufacturer and supplier of fast moving consumer goods in the agro-processing industry to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the role of Human Resources Executive. The Company recognises the importance of human capital and its long term impact on the bottom line and therefore values the efficient management of every aspect related to employees. The position is a unique and challenging opportunity to partner the Managing Director in driving the business strategy through the effective utilisation of cutting edge human resources practices.
Key Job Functions:
- To provide leadership and corporate direction on all HR policy issues.
- Translation of the Company’s strategic plans into HR plans, policies and objectives.
- Develop and maintain effective recruitment processes and ensure that key positions in the Company are staffed with the calibre of staff who are motivated to meet ongoing business challenges.
- Manage the implementation of best practice human resources interventions across the Company.
- Fostering a harmonious industrial relations climate within the Company.
- To champion, manage and build a culture of superior performance through an effective performance management system.
- Develop competitive staff retention strategies to attract and retain skilled and experienced staff.
- To direct and coordinate the identification of training needs and develop appropriate employee development programmes.
- To develop a change management strategy including timelines and milestones to measure impact of changes.
- Ensure the development and acceptance of challenging but realistic objectives, plan and budgets by subordinates and help them achieve desired results.
Requirements of the Job:
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences/Human Resources or equivalent and a recognised professional qualification e.g. IPMZ.
- At least 10 years relevant post qualification experience, of which 5 years should be at a Senior Management level.
- A relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- A committed HR practitioner who inspires confidence, is able to influence an organisation at all levels and thrives on the successful implementation of HR strategies.
- Strategic vision and business judgement with strong people management and communication skills.
- Must have an appreciation of the contribution of human resources to the bottom line.
If you wish to be considered please submit your application to [email protected], or [email protected]. Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on +263 773 004 143 or +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689
Fidelity Life Tower,
The Closing Date for Applications is 10 May 2021
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer.