Human Resources Executive
- Post Date:August 17, 2021
- Views 294
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Manufacturing FMCG Sector
This senior role requires a dynamic and well qualified Human Resources Business Partner seeking further responsibilities within a corporate structure.
The role works closely with Managing Director with a dotted reporting structure to Group HR Director as required.
The role requires the successful person to manage the HR function as a standalone business operation.
- Responsible for formulating end to end – Human Capital strategic plans, managing performance and aligning the function with Business Unit requirements.
- Manage and oversee the Industrial Labour Relations portfolio and actively participate in employee relations interventions as required.
- Implementing human Capital policy, products and services concerning employee lifecycle events: recruiting, training, performance management, reward, supervise disciplinary actions, advising on employment arrangements and industrial relations.
- Responsible for implementing Human Capital operational plans and change initiatives, communicating and ensuring effective implementation of policy, procedure and performance management
- Ensure that the business area is appropriately resourced
- Provide Human Capital Business Intelligence
- Responsible in partnership with Business Unit Line Management for executing and supporting leadership development and graduate recruitment programs.
- Support Head of Human Capital in managing performance, implementing change, and managing knowledge, motivating and directing staff. Change Management and Other
- Ad Hoc Activities.
Our client seeks a person with relevant qualifications with 5 – 7 Years – experience in Human Resources Business Reporting. You should be seeking advancement to the next level in training for Director role ahead in career.
Must have an understanding of HC processes, procedures and labour legislation, deep understanding of the core human capital functions including Resourcing, Reward, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Learning and Development and Organisational Effectiveness
Solid generalist HC knowledge, with people management experience and consultative in nature.
Email CV to Colin Roberts: [email protected] in word format
Related Jobs (4)
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship