Human Resources Consultant
- Post Date:June 5, 2021
- Views 389
- Career Level ConsultantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Business
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within Group Human Resource Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy of Human Resources Consultant.
- Managing the administration of the employee life cycle from recruitment, onboarding, learning and development and exiting.
- Managing the complete recruitment and selection cycle.
- Carrying out initial on-boarding of employees to ensure quick assimilation into the Group culture, including assisting them to draft their initial performance commitments.
- On-boarding new staff members into the HRIMS and payroll system.
- Implementing and advising employees and managers on the Group policies.
- Providing advice and assistance to staff and line managers in the areas of performance management.
- Advising staff and line of any changes in labour laws as well as any labour relations matters including discipline management.
- Processing payroll on a monthly basis and producing payroll reports for various finance departments.
- Ascertaining and ensuring that statutory payments are submitted within the stipulated time frame to avoid penalties.
- Providing first level counselling to staff for various matters affecting their wellbeing
- Facilitating provision of social and financial support for staff members.
The ideal candidate most possess the following:
- A behavioural science degree from a recognisable university with an upper-second grade.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Payroll experience is essential, and knowledge of SAGE VIP is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of business policies, processes and procedures and legal compliance.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer Literacy e.g., Microsoft word, excel, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Labour Regulations and HR Practices.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: [email protected]
Applications should be sent by not later than 7 June 2021.
Related Jobs (26)
Assistant Social Services and Recreation Officer on August 3, 2021
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time
Citizen Engagement and Partnerships (CEP) Specialist on August 3, 2021 Contract