Human Resources Business Partner South East Africa
- Post Date:August 27, 2021
- Views 521
- Career Level OtherQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Business
Job ID: R-21001
Category: Human Resources
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Unilever’s purpose is to make sustainable living common place. The purpose as HRBP is to deliver this through our people, empowering them to thrive in a connected world and accelerate business growth. Through being more human, more simple and having more impact.
- Organisation– supports line leaders on design, structure, cost & FTE management, using insights, metrics and analytics to help leaders make key decisions that will support business growth and add value. Adopt new trends in meeting capacity challenges
- Coaching – trusted partner of the teams/leadership they support, providing honest feedback and timely interventions to continuously drive superior performance
- Talent – informing and driving decisions on developing talent and working with Talent Advisers to ensure strong pipelines both internally and externally. Is creative in coming up with flexible and nuanced solutions and options to meet resourcing challenges
- Capability – develops and activates capability building plans and interventions partnering with Learning colleagues, landing culture change initiatives as appropriate, ensuring full access to and awareness of relevant tools and resources for all.
- Diversity – working with business leaders to build a diverse & inclusive culture to ensure all our employees fulfil their potential. This includes using key metrics and data to measure progress & activating interventions.
- Reward – understanding all elements of reward & benefits packages, partnering with expertise colleagues to keep abreast of local market changes & retention challenges, preparing the right analyses and insights to ensure fairness and integrity in all decisions
- Payroll- Overseeing the payroll; guarantee the compliance with all legal requirements regarding Payroll and statutory payments
- Pensions- pensions officer for the pension fund responsible for the day to day running and administration of the fund as well as coordinate and manage relationships between the fund stakeholders
- Managing change – guides business leaders through restructuring and change initiatives, understanding ER/IR landscape and how to operate within it and drawing on expertise of People Experience Leads to ensure employee experiences are managed humanely and with the right values in challenging times
- Completed relevant University degree (HR as major)
- At least 2 to 3 years end to end HR experience
- Commercial & business acumen
- Performance Coaching & Casting
- Pattern Recognition & Systemic Thinking
- Change & transformation agent
- Adaptability & Resilience
- Passion and awareness of Diversity and Inclusion
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Related Jobs (46)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy