Human Resources & Accounting Interns
- Post Date:May 27, 2022
- Views 328
- Career Level StudentQualification DegreeExperience Fresh
- Industry Non Governmental
Accommodation: Applicants must have accommodation within or near Harare
Save the Children International PVO 03/2002 is the world’s leading independent organization for children. Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children, and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Save the Children is inviting applications for the below Harare based Intern positions.
The Internship’s (Industrial Attachment) objective is to expose the Intern (Student) to the practical aspects of all practices and procedures at Save the Children to enable him / her to relate theory to practice in the relevant area of Internship.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Studying towards a first degree – Human Resources for the Human Resources Intern and Accounting for the Accounting Intern, with a recognized university in Zimbabwe and now due for their third year of attachment;
- Commitment to and understanding of Save the Children’s aims, values and principles;
- Only students in college will be considered;
- Demonstrated willingness to learn;
- Computer literacy in the following: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A person of high integrity and professionalism;
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimum supervision;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail.
Interested candidates meeting the above specifications, and willing to start as soon as possible latest by 15 June 2022, should submit their applications, college stamped confirmation / introductory cover letter, CVs including modules / courses covered so far and their grades including year 2:2 semester results, certified copies of all certificates and with the area of Internship applied for clearly marked in the subject section of the e-mail or envelope by 29 May 2022 to:
The Country Director,
221 Fife Avenue,
Or email to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This position is not for those who have completed their studies. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to Save the Children’s Child Safeguarding recruitment procedures and checks.