Human Resource and Administration Officer (Matebeleland South Province)
- Post Date:December 5, 2021
- Views 380
- Career Level OfficerQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the post of Human Resource and Administration Officer (1 Post) – Matebeleland South Province within Rural Electrification Fund. Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified academic and professional certificates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administers recruitment and selection of possible candidates.
- Co-ordinates the performance management system.
- Co-ordinates and attends disciplinary hearing processes for non-managerial staff.
- Monitors Provincial health and safety standards.
- Co-ordinates staff training and development programmes.
- Monitors the general administration of vehicles at Provincial level.
- Monitors staffleave and compiles quarterly leave reconciliation schedules.
- Maintains Provincial Master Asset Register.
Qualification and Experience
- Social Science Degree
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (IPMZ) or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Class 4 Drivers Licence.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- SAP experience is an added advantage.
- Corporate membership of a professional institution.
The closing date for receipt of applications for this post is 06 December 2021. Applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be delivered to the address below: –
Chief Human Resource Officer
Rural Electrification Fund
44 Samora Machel
Or Email: [email protected]
Related Jobs (52)
Administrative Assistant – Research & Innovation Directorate on January 19, 2022 Full Time
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract