- Post Date:August 2, 2022
- Views 332
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Manufacturing
As a HSEQ Assistant, you will be responsible for the following activities :
- Ensure knowledge and understanding of One MAESTRO by staff and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance by all Depots and company assets (licenses, etc…).
- Ensure Emergency readiness through the organization of at least one annual large-scale exercise, regular spot drills and the training of staff involved in the Crisis Management Team.
- Assist to coordinate implementation of HSEQ procedures and of One MAESTRO program companywide.
- Conduct audits and risk assessments to ensure full compliance for all Depots, Service stations, company houses, company buildings and land banks.
- Conduct independent Worksite Safety Assessment checks / visits.
- Train employees and relevant stakeholders on Worksite safety, 12 Golden rules and Stop Card to prevent accidents
- Assist in checking and confirm implementation of SMT by all bulk fuel transporters.
- Attend / investigate accident scenes, spillage /contamination. Analyze causes, recommend corrective & preventive action.
- Keep up-dated Internal Emergency Plans, Crisis Management directory and procedures. Ensure yearly drills are conducted as per plan.
- Maintain effective relationship with local authorities, Fire Brigade, Civil Defense, ZRP, Security Agents and NSSA.
- Identify and conduct regular HSEQ induction and training to current as well as new employees on One MAESTRO.
- Assist in ensuring that contracted trucks fully comply with PATROM requirements including vetting and carry out planned and unannounced inspections.
- Ensure LVs are assessed quarterly, OBC Monthly trend analysis are communicated to drivers and appropriate action taken for issues arising thereof.
- Assist in coordinating the Crisis Management team.
- Conduct regular audits of Management systems and sites in liaison with Logistics Manager and Internal Auditor.
- Participation in monthly HSE and quarterly Technical Integrity meetings and relevant cross-functional meetings and file minutes.
- Ensure induction of new and transferred employees in line with safety pass requirements.
- Technical integrity management coordination.
- Coordinate the Monthly HSE meetings and filing of minutes.
- Ensure diligent reporting of anomaly, near misses, deviations and incidents on monthly basis. Emphasize analysis of HIPO events.
- Participate in investigation of accidents, spillages and contaminations. Analyses causes and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Coordinate implementation of Recognition and Sanction Policy.
- Assist to coordinate implementation of a security management system in line with Group Requirements.
- Assist in monitoring security contracts and ensure full compliance of guards with Integrity policy (VPSHR).
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Conduct and Coordinate Stake Holder Relationships and enhance company image through SRM + CSR initiatives
- Coordinate the Children safety programme in conjunction with the Traffic Safety Council of Zimbabwe.
- Ensure training / awareness of staff wellness program.
As HSEQ Assistant, ideally you will posses the following :
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Mining, HSE etc…) or similar qualification.
- At least 1 year experience in operational environment in the fuel/mining/manufacturing sector.
- Knowledge and application of Total Group policies and procedures.
- Experience in logistics, mining and transportation in a similar industry is advantageous.
- Clean Class 4 driver’s license
Offer ID: 60761BR
Metier: H3SEQGenResponsibil/Polyval, Safety, Quality
Employment type:Fixed term position
Contract duration: 12 Months
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Total Energies is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants that meet the specified criteria will receive consideration for employment without discriminating unfairly on any arbitrary ground, including but not limited to race, gender, sex, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religious conscience belief, political opinion, culture, language, marital status, or family responsibility.