HR (Talent) Senior Manager
- Post Date:August 3, 2022
- Apply Before: August 13, 2022
- Views 224
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Requisition ID: 1166601
Description of Role
As a member of the People Advisory Services Talent team, you will work with a dedicated team to solve our client’s complex people issues. You will play a pivotal role with responsibilities that range from analyzing client issues to assembling leading practices in order to put forth actionable recommendations, to preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Professional service experience is a must with evidence of thought leadership
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Oversee proposal preparation and lead or participate in the presentation of proposals to clients.
- Oversee project management activities covering resource planning and management, project finance, project deliverables and project timelines.
- Manage client expectations, resolve issues and effectively manage scope changes.
- Experienced in business development and building a practice.
- Develop new business leads and opportunities.
- Manage multiple projects or single large / complex projects that require highly refined business knowledge or technical expertise.
- Manage and enhance relationship with clients, with the objective of identifying and pursuing more business opportunities in the future.
- Responsible for revenue generation especially with existing clients.
- Have direct and ongoing contact with senior level management to provide technical expertise and project direction.
- Share practice management and administration responsibilities including the overall management of project teams and development of staff.
Qualifications & Experience
- Postgraduate degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or related field.
- A Master’s Degree is preferable.
- Barrett and Insights accreditation will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 10-15 years experience in Human Resources Advisory.
- Good knowledge of and experience in developing talent and succession management instruments and programs.
- Solid experience in developing and implementing performance management systems.
- Proficient in working with competency models and frameworks.
- Experience in applying job evaluation and grading tools.
- Experience in using diagnostics and surveys, psychological instruments and assessment centre methodology.
- An experienced lead facilitator and coach with experience in developing and delivering leadership programs up to senior management level.
- 10 years minimum experience in either leading or contributing as a team member on change management programs.
- Knowledge of corporate culture and transformation initiatives.
- Strong technical and business knowledge of industry trends and practices.
Skills and Behavioural Attributes
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence.
- Strong consulting background is an advantage.
- Proven track record in business development is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role will be required to deal extensively with clients at all levels.
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record in building teams.
Who we are:
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Please note: Preference will be given to PDI candidates.
Related Jobs (10)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time
Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Manager on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time