- Post Date:August 14, 2021
- Views 310
- Career Level ManagerQualification DiplomaExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Transportation
Here is an opportunity to improve your career development.
A great opportunity has arisen for someone who understands the dynamics of the transport industry, to join our team as HR Manager.
The incumbent should possess the following:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- BSc Degree / Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Knowledge of Human Resources procedures, standards & policies
- Knowledge of Payroll & Time and Attendance is an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the HR department
- Driving overall HR policies in the company
- Enhancing & optimise how the business makes use of the current HR systems.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] on or before Friday 20th of August 2021.
Related Jobs (6)
Graduate Trainee/ Intern – Administration (Human Resources Section) on October 25, 2021 Internship
Human Capital Partner-Talent and Organisational Development on October 24, 2021 Full Time