- Post Date:January 31, 2022
- Views 351
- Career Level AssistantQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
- Industry Transportation
At CEVA, we believe that logistics is a people business, that’s why we create an environment of trust and team spirit – we encourage initiative and we empower our talent to grow in their careers. We are supply chain experts and live and breathe it every day. We offer a broad range of services in Contract Logistics, Air, Ocean and Ground management thanks to our 78,000 employees, operating in more than 160 countries. At CEVA, we are passionate about our work and the value we deliver to our customers and as a company, we are growing at a fast pace – do you Dare to Grow with us?
This role will assist the HR Manager in Payroll administration, processing and reporting. The role will also entail other Human resources administration tasks. The role requires the incumbent to be versatile, with strong analytical capabilities and keen to details.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Responsible for all data capturing of basic payroll input data on the payroll system.
- Basic checking of payroll input data captured against check reports available.
- Load all information required for pay slip distribution.
- Ensure that all pay slips for all blue collar employees are printed and distributed using recording lists to confirm receipt of pay slips.
- Payroll administration, and monthly-end reporting
New Employee administration
- Schedule new employee on the Induction program.
- Ensure that a Personnel file is created for all new employees.
- Check that all audit required documentation is available on the Personnel file.
Industrial Relations & Grievance procedures
- Preparation of statutory returns to the respective government bodies and third party entities.
- Handle payroll queries
- Prepare all related documentation (Letter of warnings, Grievance letters, etc.) as requested by the Regional Payroll Professional.
- Assist with the preparation for all disciplinary hearings.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Solid prior experience (2-4) years in payroll administration, time & attendance
- Strong knowledge of compliance and legal regulations for payroll & benefits
- HR operations experience
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Goes the extra miles to understand and meet or exceed expectations
- Demonstrates a strong service mentality
- Takes initiative to propose innovations and improvements
- Positive attitude
- Versatile, authentic and open
- Good communication skills with a good command in English. Knowledge of French is an added advantage
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. It is our goal that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment, so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then let’s work together to help you find your new role
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: [email protected] We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.