- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 297
- Career Level ManagerQualification DegreeExperience 1-3 Years
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND COMMUNITY SERVICES
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and administers community-based housing programs
- Facilitates and coordinates all housing development projects.
- Manages housing waiting list and allocations.
- Creates property development and maintenance programs that reduce damage or depreciation of council owned or supervised properties.
- Prepares cessions and plan verifications
- Manages occupation of all rented and leased accommodation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Degree in Social Sciences, Business Management, or Urban Planning Management.
- 5 years working experience with 2 years supervisory experience in a local government environment.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and results oriented individuals to fill the above post within our organisation.
Written applications including certified copies of qualifications, certificates, experience and full detailed CVs should be submitted to the undersigned not later than the 25th of May 2021.
City OF Kadoma
TOWN CLERK Town House,
P.O. Box 460
Related Jobs (86)
Join Chiedza Child Care Centre on September 23, 2021
Gender, Protection and Disability Inclusion Officer on September 23, 2021 Contract