- Post Date:August 2, 2021
- Views 406
- Career Level JuniorQualification DiplomaExperience 1-3 Years
- Industry Mining
Business Unit / Group Function: Platinum
Discipline: Business Support Services
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
Reference Id: REF14175Y
Experience / Work Type: Entry Level / Permanent Employee
Closing Date: 03 August, 2021
Unki Mines (Private) Limited, has an exciting position for a Housing Administrator where you will be expected to ensure the smooth running nd administration of the Implai Housing Estate.
You’ll look after our most important resource. Our people.
Guided by our purpose and our values, we enable both high performance and purposeful action as we aim to “re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives”, delivering the metals and minerals that make modern life possible – from mobile phones to medicines.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
You will be assisting the Housing Officer to ensure smooth running of the Housing Estate through excellent customer service and administration.
- Upholding policies and procedures as per company values.
- Monitor housekeeping at the Housing Estate
- Respond to community members queries
- Support line in all communication activities
- Conduct induction for new residents in the community
- Monitor and report on employee attendance (at work, on leave, training, sick leave and absenteeism
- Ensuring all reported maintenance queries are addressed as soon as possible
- Supervision of general hands working at school
- Updating and submitting Impali allocation list for payroll purposes
- Coordinate visits and functions whenever necessary
This role is in the HR department at a C2 level and reports to the Housing Officer.
- Relevant Social Science Degree or Human Resources Management or any other relevant HR Diploma
- Minimum 2 years HR or community management experience in a mining environment
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Competent in mine HR systems and related legislation
- SAP HR will be an added advantage
- Proficient in English
Who we are
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
How we are committed to your safety
Nothing is more important to us than ensuring you return home safely after a day’s work. To make that happen, we have the most rigorous safety standards in the industry. Not only that, we’re also continually investing in new technologies – from drones to data analytics – that are helping to make mining safer.
Inclusion and Diversity
Anglo American is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential.
Successful candidates will be required to complete background screening which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form here. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
Closing Date: 3 August 2021
Related Jobs (51)
Governance and Internal Control Review Consultancy on September 17, 2021 Consultancy