Head Supply Chain
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Apply Before: October 18, 2021
- Views 236
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a dynamic, self-driven, and results-oriented professional to fill the critical role of Head Supply Chain.
The incumbent will report to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The Head Supply Chain is responsible for leading and directing all facets of supply chainmanagement including but not limited to
purchasing, logistics, warehousing, inventory management, materials/ product forecasting, capacity planning and sourcing,
master scheduling, inventory control and financial costing, as necessary for the company.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct the activities of all functions involved in the Purchasing, Planning,Warehousing, Control and Distribution of materials and/ or products from the forecasting of replenishment needs to the delivery of the same to the end-user/ customer(s) in order to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities;
- Manage inventory and establish controls to ensure divisional ERP system is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk;
- Develop strategies, policies, procedures and manage the overall team to optimize value of the entire function in creating a world class materials/ product management group.
- Establish annual goals and objectives in line with corporate objectives, and manage performance to ensure attainment of set goals;
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory requirements and ethical standards related to Procurement;
- Develop appropriate contract management tools, guidelines and manuals for standardisation and knowledge sharing purposes;
- Participate in existing and new product planning processes to ensure timely acquisition of materials/ products to support product launches;
- Ensure adherence to sound Corporate Governance principles;
- Lead the negotiation efforts for major contracts in order to ensure best outcomes for the Company;
- Develop and manage divisional budgets accordingly;
- Develop and foster healthy working relationships with key stakeholders locally, regionally and internationally.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a holder of a Procurement or Supply Chain and Logistics degree or equivalent;
- A post graduate degree such as an MBA or equivalent is an added advantage;
- Membership of a relevant and recognized professional body such as the Institute of Purchasing and Supplies;
- A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a Senior Management level;
- A Diploma in Project Management is an added advantage;
- Proven experience in International Purchasing is an added advantage.
- Should understand and have experience with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) processes and procedures;
- Must have a thorough understanding of market trends and related dynamics and be able to advise Management accordingly;
- Must be able to formulate and implement cutting edge Supply Chain and Distribution strategies;
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Must have proven experience in carrying out negotiations at high business levels, facilitating necessary meetings and preparing concise reports;
- Must have proven financial analysis, budget formulation and budget control skills.
- Must have excellent advanced computer skills
- Sound judgement
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on +263 712 605 025 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 (4) 772 778/ 770 035
Fidelity Life Tower,
A leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment. Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2021