Head, Sales and Coverage (Mining Portfolio)
- Post Date:October 23, 2021
- Views 282
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Banking
An exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen within Corporate and Investment Banking, CBZ BANK LIMITED for the position of Head, Sales and Coverage (Mining Portfolio) x 1. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are driven to deliver exceptional service, this is an opportunity for you.
The role – What we expect from you:
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders within a defined portfolio.
- Design and implement CRM strategies to attract and retain profitable relationships.
- Lead in the optimisation of customer segments and product mix.
- Co-ordinate the compilation of reports and returns for the portfolio sector.
- Secure and maintain a sustainable and cost effective deposit base in line with the overall ALCO strategy.
- Set, monitor and review deposit targets for the respective portfolio sector.
- Plan and execute a robust client engagement programme for top clients.
- Engage, consult and negotiate with strategic stakeholders in both public and private sectors.
- Manage the annual budget to support and attain the business and financial objectives of the Bank.
- Provide solid leadership and management to subordinates.
- Lead in promoting a conductive working culture and environment for superior team results.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- Possess a relevant degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Business Studies or similar from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Have a professional qualification such as IOBZ, IMM, ACCA, CIMA, CIS or similar.
- An MBA, MBL, MSc or similar postgraduate qualification is a clear advantage.
- Have at least eight years’ relevant working experience in the banking or corporate environment with three years being at senior manager level.
- An in-depth knowledge and demonstrable competencies in a particular portfolio (e.g. Mining or Manufacturing) is an essential requirement for the role.
- Should possess exceptional communication and marketing skills and ability to interact with clients at all levels.
- Possess extensive knowledge and skills in relationship management including product development, understanding of pricing procedures and deal origination.
- Have a good understanding and appreciation of financial services regulations and related governing legislation.
- Should have proven ability to make rational, realistic and sound decisions.
- Should possess the ability to prepare concise, detailed and informative business reports.
- Possess ability to multi-task and coordinate work processes at various levels.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications stating the specific portfolio of interest to: [email protected] not later than Friday, 29 October, 2021.