Head Revenue Assurance & Risk
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 298
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a dynamic, self-driven, and results-oriented professional to fill the critical role of Head Revenue Assurance & Risk.
The incumbent will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The Head Revenue Assurance & Risk is responsible for the development and implementation of strategies to ensure that revenue is collected in full and in a timely manner, from all customers and other telecommunications carriers. In addition, the incumbent has overall responsibility for the Risk Management function of the company, including the integration of risk concepts into strategic planning, risk identification and mitigation. The Head Revenue Assurance & Risk reports to the Board through the Risk, Compliance and Governance Committee in terms of the Risk function.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a Revenue Assurance strategy that facilitates and supports achievement of the overall business strategy;
- Play a leading role in the formulation and implementation of billing and revenue collection procedures that will deliver the company’s mandate and corporate strategy;
- Identify and develop remedies to problems that may result in financial under-performance in any of the company’s products and/or services;
- Improve financial performance by reducing errors in the processing of transaction data;
- Analyse and monitor revenues from retail and corporate sales, revenues and costs from interconnect and wholesale contracts; and margins and profitability of investment in networks and information systems;
- Lead and implement the Revenue Management Chain;
- Lead and implement preventive processes such as synchronization, integrity checks, pre and post process checks.
- Develop a Risk Management strategy that supports achievement of the overall business strategy;
- Create an integrated risk framework for the entire company;
- Assess risk throughout the entire organization;
- Quantify and propose risk limits;
- Quantify and propose risk limits;
- Monitor the progress of risk mitigation activities;
- Advise on investments in projects based on risk assessment;
- Create and disseminate risk measurements and reports;
- Communicate to key stakeholders regarding the risk profile of the business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum B.Sc. Information Systems, Computer Science, B. Com Finance degree or equivalent;
- An MBA,M.Sc. I.T. Engineering or other relevant Master’s Degree is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 8 years relevant work experience, 4 years of which should have been at a Senior Managerial level
- Must have a thorough understanding of market trends and related dynamics and ability to advise management accordingly;
- Must be highly analytical and able to interrogate and solve complex problems;
- Must be an innovative and business-oriented person;
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication negotiation and leadership skills.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on +263 712 605 025 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 (4) 772 778/ 770 035
Fidelity Life Tower,
A leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment. Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2021