Head Project Management Office
- Post Date:October 5, 2021
- Views 425
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Our client, NetOne Cellular (Private) Limited seeks to engage a dynamic, self-driven, and results-oriented professional to fill the critical role of Head Project Management Office.
The incumbent will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
KEY JOB PURPOSE
The Head Project Management Office is responsible for ensuring that company projects are effectively planned for, directed, coordinated and implemented within budget and agreed timelines,meeting set objectives for the benefit and achievement of Company strategic goals.
PRINCIPAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Link corporate strategy to programs and projects providing a platform where the strategy document produced by senior management can be converted into the projects and programs that support delivery of the strategy;
- Define and develop the PMO strategy and lead the development of a project management policy and project management policy and project management methodologies, processes and tools to drive and facilitate the successful delivery of projects in the organization;
- Screen new projects, defining project description and conducting feasibility studies to determine the financial viability of new ventures projecting cash flow and growth opportunities;
- Develop and manage comprehensive portfolio of project plans for long term programs and drive execution of programs according to the plans;
- Ensure that the company invests in the best set of projects and programs and realizes the most benefits possible from these investments;
- Manage inter dependencies and coordination across projects to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated among stakeholders and that key performance indicators are monitored and evaluated;
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with project leaders, senior stakeholders and assess cross functional project team capability;
- Manage the risks and issues that might arise over the course of the programs or project life cycles;
- Identify new and innovative project management approaches and tools and embed these in the behavior and day to day activities of the Company’s operations;
- Optimize the performance of the company through controlling,monitoring,measuring, executing, designing, and evaluating business and operational processes;
- Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and track all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is required;
- MBA or equivalent post graduate degree is an added advantage;
- PMP Certification a must;
- Must have a minimum of 12 years in Management leading development programs or relevant functional leadership roles that delivered commercially successful products which exceeded customer and commercial expectations;
- Experience leading large cross functional projects and teams.
- Clear understanding of a multi-faceted and complex business operation;
- Must possess high level strategy development skills;
- Must be an innovative and business-oriented person;
- Must possess excellent technical skills;
- An innovative individual with proven team leadership skills;
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on +263 712 605 025 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 (4) 772 778/ 770 035
Fidelity Life Tower,
A leading supplier of Professional Executive Appointment Services has been exclusively retained to assist with execution of this assignment. Please note that NO direct contact should be made with NetOne, its Board or Management as this will automatically disqualify the candidate.
CLOSING DATE: 17 OCTOBER 2021
Related Jobs (67)
District Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant on October 25, 2021 Contract