Head Pensions Administration
- Post Date:January 4, 2022
- Views 381
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Unified Councils Pension Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Head Pensions Administration which has arisen in the Fund.
Overall Job Responsibility
Reporting to the Principal Officer the successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the pension management and administration of the Fund.
- Participates in the strategy formulation and implementation of the same.
- Ensure that the Fund complies with all relevant Statutory requirements.
- Foster and manage Stakeholder relations.
- Advise Management and the Board on new and emerging issues in the pension industry.
- Oversee operations of the Administration department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met
- Development of new pension products in response to member feedback and scheme performance.
- To provide necessary information required by the Fund Actuary and other service providers.
- Regular review of departmental internal control policies and procedures and ensure that they are observed.
- Ensuring that members benefits are paid timeously in line with the Fund’s strategic objectives.
- To keep members informed about the performance of their Fund.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Insurance and Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Data Analytics, Applied Mathematics or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Post graduate qualification in Risk Management and Data Analysis would be an added advantage.
- Membership of a recognised and relevant professional board
- At least 5 years relevant experience in the Pensions, Financial or related sector.
- Proven experience in pensions or related sector.
- High analytical aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead subordinates to ensure optimal service delivery to members.
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and regulations.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of the certificates and the national ID should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Head Pensions Administration”.
CLOSING DATE: 5th JANUARY 2022 at 1500 HOURS.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or delivered to:
The Principal Officer
“Head Pensions Administration”
Unified Councils Pension Fund
3rd Floor West,
162 Harare Street
Or post to:
RO Box 984
Related Jobs (20)
Researcher – Gender Equality and Women Political Leadership on January 18, 2022 Consultancy Contract