Head of Marketing
- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Views 249
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
We are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for developing Brand and marketing plans as we ll as execute initiatives that support the short- and long-term business strategy.
- Develop a marketing plan for the Business to deliver the required sales and marketing objectives in line with set budgets.
- Identify communication needs and opportunities of the business that will enhance brand equity based on overall knowledge of the business and industry.
- Lead the marketing team in brand development, positioning and equity management to achieve the business’s marketing objectives.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budget.
- Initiate and develops short and medium- term brand plans and ensures their effective implementation.
- Build and provide effective marketing communication (advertising and trade materials) for sales support and brand awareness.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing communication programs and campaigns.
- Develop company annual reports, customer presentations and presentations to different stakeholders in liaison with different divisions of the business.
- Identify and execute research needs to check on brand performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field, MBA or MBL is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years in Marketing of which 5 years should be at senior level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
To apply for the above-listed position, kindly send an email directly to: [email protected]
The closing date for all applications is 12 June 2022.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Related Jobs (15)
Finance and Administration Graduate Trainee (Harare) on June 21, 2022 Internship