Head of Marketing
- Post Date:June 10, 2022
- Views 312
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe
We are looking to hire a Head of Marketing who will be responsible for developing Brand and marketing plans as we ll as execute initiatives that support the short- and long-term business strategy.
- Develop a marketing plan for the Business to deliver the required sales and marketing objectives in line with set budgets.
- Identify communication needs and opportunities of the business that will enhance brand equity based on overall knowledge of the business and industry.
- Lead the marketing team in brand development, positioning and equity management to achieve the business’s marketing objectives.
- Develop and manage annual marketing budget.
- Initiate and develops short and medium- term brand plans and ensures their effective implementation.
- Build and provide effective marketing communication (advertising and trade materials) for sales support and brand awareness.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing communication programs and campaigns.
- Develop company annual reports, customer presentations and presentations to different stakeholders in liaison with different divisions of the business.
- Identify and execute research needs to check on brand performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field, MBA or MBL is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years in Marketing of which 5 years should be at senior level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
To apply for the above-listed position, kindly send an email directly to: [email protected]
The closing date for all applications is 12 June 2022.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.