Head Of Judicial Training Institute of Zimbabwe
- Post Date:February 14, 2021
- Views 238
- Qualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
We have been retained by one of our clients to identify a suitable candidate for the position of Head Of Judicial Training Institute.
The required incumbent must demonstrate competencies in the following:
Position Content Summary
- Providing strategic leadership (formulation and execution) and direction for the Institute.
- Skills audit and training needs assessment for members of the Judicial Service.
- Developing, implementation and evaluation of training curricular for the Institute.
- Designing, developing and managing judicial education and professional training activities for all Judicial Staff.
- Convene workshops, seminars, conferences and symposia.
- Delivers judicial education programmes at the invitation of the Chief Justice.
- Organises judicial study tours, learning visits or judicial exchange programmes for the judicial staff.
- Conducts research on the improvement of justice administration to support judicial reform.
- Creates and maintains a repository for all official training materials.
- Designs and maintains sustainable infrastructure for judicial education.
- Makes proposals for the structure of the Institute.
- Conducts user surveys and uses such feedback to measure satisfaction and plan needs-based education.
- Executes any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Justice, the Secretary of Judicial Service Commission.
- Liaising with development and cooperating partners on training of members of the Judicial Service.
Job related attributes
- Master’s Degree in Law.
- Ten(10) years’ experience in legal education design, implementation and evaluation.
- Five (5) years must be at senior level.
- Team leadership skills.
- Conceptual thinking abilities.
- Achievement oriented.
- Good at relationship building.
- Technical competencies.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Strategic outlook and strong decision making abilities.
- Proficiency in emerging developments, technologies and methodologies.
Deadline for application is 21 February 2021 (Late submissions shall not be considered)
Website: www.headhunters.co.zw / Telephone: +263- 4- 252551-4
Eastgate Shopping Mall,