Head of Finance
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 413
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
A leading Financial Holdings Company seeks to recruit the following person for its newly established subsidiary company that is set to undertake agricultural financing.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Finance will be responsible for overseeing all financial activities including but not limited to, budgetary control,
producing financial and management accounts and reports, managing the cash flow and ensuring that all accounting activities adhere to statutory and financial regulatory
requirements. This cross-functional role provides expertise in the articulation of the finance philosophy within the organization as well as leading discussions around the finance strategy including participation in the formulation of the overall organization strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Chartered Accountant CA (Z)
- A Masters in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a recognised professional body (ICAZ/ICSAZ/ICPAZ)
- 5 to 10 years working experience in finance, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level.
- Proven experience as a Head of Finance or a similar position
- Solid understanding of financial management and accounting
- Strong stakeholder relations acumen
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Experience in team management and leadership
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their detailed applications comprising of the following, application letter, resume with references and copies of qualifications to the following address by no later than 23 May 2021 – g[email protected].
Related Jobs (73)
Communications Graduate Intern – Manicaland Program Area on August 4, 2021 Internship