- Post Date:April 23, 2021
- Views 429
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Cassava Smartech is looking for a competent Head Marketing to join its vibrant Marketing team. The main purpose of the role is to identify, formulate and execute the marketing strategy, efforts and plans that position the business brands for market dominance in line with the overall business strategy.
- Lead, oversee and grow the revenue opportunities within our established and potential client base.
- Lead the development, implementation of the business annual marketing plans and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales in line with business objectives.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations.
- Develop brand-positioning plans, statements, advertising briefs, brand properties and specifications.
- Develop marketing communication (advertising and packaging) for the business brands and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing communication programs and campaigns.
- Drive product proposition pricing points based on customer insights, market and competitive developments and global trends while recommending appropriate pricing strategy to the business.
- Test evaluate marketing tactics and strategies in the acquisition of new consumers, and conduct analyses to determine value of acquisition and program optimization efforts.
- Define, automate, and streamline marketing operation processes, transitioning them from mere marketing strategies into real marketing assets.
- Develop, manage marketing, sales forecasting and product branding plans and budgets.
- Identify communication needs and opportunities based on assessment of the business and industry developments.
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations.
- Optimise marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and data-based consumer trends translating results into actionable insights.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- A Degree in, Marketing or equivalent.
- A relevant Masters’ qualification.
- 6-8 years’ experience ina similar position and environment.
- Interpersonal skills demonstrated by the ability to interact at all within and externally parties.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and disruptive thinking skills.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating the position “Head Marketing” in the subject area by the 30th of April 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.