Head - Marketing PR and Innovation
- Post Date:May 24, 2021
- Views 240
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification Master’s DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
This role will define and determine marketing strategies and initiatives that will align with corporate objectives and ensure they are integrated cross functionally. The incumbent will oversee all marketing, PR and Innovation initiatives across multiple delivery channels and must have a strong background in not only crafting Marketing, PR and Innovation Strategies but also have the knowledge to implement and assign resources to execute.
- 10+ years of related experience, including proven leadership at a Head of Marketing, Marketing Director level
- Masters in Marketing, Communications or relevant field, preferably combined with an MBA
- Experience in a combination of 3 or more of the following areas: global brand marketing, branding, digital marketing, product/category marketing, creative services, including at least 7+ years at executive management level
- Demonstrable experience launching brands as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
- A career track that has included brand management, insights, communications or another core marketing discipline in addition to e-commerce
- Demonstrated experience creating brand and category marketing strategies for a global audience with multiple distribution channels
- Demonstrated experience developing creative marketing solutions, long-term strategic marketing plans, and creative strategies/briefs
- Demonstrated experience driving marketing expertise and influencing across a an organization to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience implementing and adhering to marketing KPI and ROI guidelines, including expert understanding of marketing metrics, consumer insights, market research and trends analysis.
- Expert understanding of competitive landscape
- Demonstrated experience shaping and developing highly motivated and effective teams;
- Experience establishing and embedding new process and operational guidelines
- Proven experience driving marketing and brand innovation, as well as passion for consumer engagement, through emerging methodologies and technology
- Advanced analytical skills; ability to interpret and translate consumer data into actionable insights and strategies
EMAIL CV to [email protected]
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (14)
Communications Graduate Intern – Manicaland Program Area on August 4, 2021 Internship