Head — I.T
- Post Date:September 4, 2021
- Views 345
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
Our client, a well-established organisation, and a market leader in its field, is looking for a goal oriented and exceedingly focused individual who can demonstrate accountability, initiative, drive, innovation, and creativity in a rapidly changing and intellectually stimulating environment to join the management team as Head — I.T. This position will report to the Chief Information Officer.
The Job Involves:
- Developing the Annual Operating Plan for Information Technology from the agreed strategy of the organisation.
- Researching and planning for the Information Technology systems and tools required to achieve the set objectives and targets.
- Formulating, coordinating and the implementing of IT Business Plans to build organisational capacity and implement systems availability.
- Developing and updating the IT infrastructure road map to support business needs.
- Developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures for the IT function.
- Devolving the Annual Operating Plan into departmental weekly and monthly activities in order to manage the operations of the department.
- Reviewing and approving hardware and software maintenance plans as well as server deployment baselines developed by subordinates.
- Controlling monthly expenditure by monitoring financial movement as well as acting on usage of resources in the department.
- Manages the maintenance on server’s hardware and operating system resources in line with agreed plans.
- Data Analytics.
- Cyber Security management.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- IT industry certifications.
- At least 6-8 years working in an Information Technology or similar environment.
- 2-3 years managerial experience essential.
- Member of the Computer Society of Zimbabwe.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to lead, manage and develop staff and employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound business acumen and ability to clearly present complex situations.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems to achieve the correct outcomes.
If interested, email your CV, and contact details to [email protected] by 9 September 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.