Head, Human Resources - Bank
- Post Date:January 28, 2021
- Views 525
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
- Industry Business
An exciting career opportunity has arisen within CBZ Bank Limited, a subsidiary of CBZ HOLDINGS LIMITED for the position of Head, Human Resources – Bank. If you are astute, and have passion and drive for managing organizational talent within a large set up, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Provide input into the formulation and implementation of the HR strategies in support of the Group’s strategic plans and initiatives.
- Provide input into the development and review of HR Policies, standard operating procedures, and guide employees in the application of same.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and placement of talent within the various roles across the Bank, and enhance the selection tools.
- Monitor the application of the Performance Management system, coordinate the performance review exercise, and undertake results analysis to guide appropriate interventions.
- Collaborate with Business leaders on job design, analysis and Job Descriptions development and reviews, in line with clearly defined competency frameworks.
- Manage and maintain the job evaluation system.
- Participate in the development and implementation of talent management and succession planning programmes.
- Provide input into the Management development and Graduate development programmes.
- Provide input into coaching, mentoring, and career guidance initiatives.
- Ensure maintenance of industrial harmony through engagements at company and NEC levels, and the existence of Workers structures.
- Oversee the proper management of discipline, including cases under litigation.
- Facilitate Management and Workers trainings in industrial relations and the codes of conduct.
- Implement Employee Engagement and Climate surveys.
- Oversee and manage all forms of employment terminations for compliance with relevant legislation.
- Prepare Management and Board reports.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Social Sciences or similar qualification from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution
- A Professional qualification in the field of HR is essential i.e. IPMZ
- A post graduate qualification, i.e. MSc, MBA, MBL or similar would be an added advantage
- 10 years working experience, 5 years of which should be at Senior Management level
- Good appreciation of operations of the financial services industry
- Judicious and strategic approach to business and employee needs
- Strong planning, organizing and task execution skills
- Good understanding of Organisational behavior and ability to manage diversity behavior
- Good communication, interpersonal, leadership and People management skills
- In-depth understanding of Labour Legislation and other employment laws
- Good stakeholder relationship management
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Tuesday, 02 February 2021
Related Jobs (6)
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time
Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Manager on August 1, 2022 Contract Full Time