Head Finance and Investments
- Post Date:January 4, 2022
- Views 422
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
Unified Councils Pension Fund is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Head Finance and Investments which has arisen in the Fund;
Overall Job Responsibility
Reporting to the Principal Officer the successful candidate will be required to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare financial reports and ensure all statutory returns are submitted timeously.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the Fund.
- Develop trends and projections for the Fund’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance and investments department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the Fund’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the Fund’s assets is maintained.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Equivalent from a recognised University
- Post graduate qualification in Accounting or Financial Analysis would be an added advantage.
- Membership of a recognised and relevant professional body.
- At Least 5 years relevant experience in the Accounting, Investments, Finance or any related sector.
- Proven experience in finance and investments appraisal.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and Lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory legislation and regulations.
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of certificates and national ID should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Head Finance and Investments”.
CLOSING DATE: 5th JANUARY 2022 at 1500 HOURS.
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or delivered to:
The Principal Officer
“Head Finance and Investments Position”
Unified Councils Pension Fund
3rd Floor West,
162 Harare Street
Or post to:
PO Box 984 Mt Pleasant Harare