Head Enterprise Business
- Post Date:February 11, 2022
- Views 505
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry ICT
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed individual to join our Senior Management team for the position of Head Enterprise Business.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Retail Director and will implement Enterprise Business strategic issues. Key responsibilities includes developing strategies for the provision of excellent client service and development of loyalty programs as well as creating Client satisfaction goals for the Enterprise Business.
Major Duties And Responsibilities:
Revenue Generation & Profitability
- Spearheads Growth Strategy For The Enterprise Business.
- Negotiates Contracts And Develop Appropriate Strategies For The Enterprise Business To Maximize Revenue Generation.
- Analyses Enterprise Business’s Usage To Determine The Demand For Voice, Broadband And Satellite Services In Different Locations And Avail Optimum Network Elements And Capacity.
- Monitors And Generate Revenue Trends By The Enterprise Business And Other Government Departments By Analysing The Corporate Accounts.
- Reduces Revenue Leakage Through Accurate Processing Of New Enterprise Business Accounts.
- Performs Sales Activities On Major Accounts And Negotiate Sales Prices And Discounts In Consultation With The Retail Director.
Client Relationship Management
- Creates Long Term Relationships With Enterprise Business Portfolio And Understands Its Demands, Plan On How To Meet The Demands, Maintain The Portfolio And Generate Sales For The Company.
- Recommends ICT Solutions And Appropriate Technologies To Enterprise Business Ministries And Departments As Well As Ensuring Smooth Implementation And Integration Of Enterprise Business Ministries Solutions.
- Proactively Monitor Enterprise Business’ Needs And Take Preventative And Corrective Action To Meet The Clients’ Satisfaction.
- Initiates Social Engagements For Enterprise Business Senior Officials – Luncheons, Golf Tournaments, Cocktails, Business Forums, Exhibitions Etc
- Delivers Responsive, Proactive And Professional Correspondences Related To Any Account Functionality Including Billing, Service Activation, Or Escalation Of Technical Support.
Grow Market Portfolio
- Collaborates With The Head Retail Operations In Developing Enterprise Business Sales Strategies To Improve Market Share In All Product Lines.
- Encourages Full Capacity Usage Of All Facilities To Maximise Sales And Carryout Telephone Sales Calls To Sale Products And Services
- Delivers On Going Market Analysis And Assessment Of Competitor And Market Intelligence With A Focus On The Future And Value Creation On Enterprise Business Ministries & Departments.
- Implements Performance Management For The Department In Line With TelOne Corporate Goals.
- Cascades Performance Objectives To All Subordinates And Review Performance To Meet Key Business Objectives Of Revenue Generation, Revenue Collection, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction As And When Necessary.
- Implements All Aspects Of HR Functions Within The Department With Respect To Recruitment Needs, Training, Review, Personal Development, Performance Monitoring And Team Building.
- Takes Responsibility For Absence, Disciplinary And Grievance Policies For The Department.
- Undertakes All People Management Related Activities In Accordance With The TelOne’s Standards.
Qualification And Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree In Social Science/ Business Management / Marketing Or Equivalent.
- MBA / MBL Is An Added Advantage.
- 5 Years’ Experience At Management Level With 3 Years In A Client Experience Environment.
- Strong Business Acumen, Management And Analytical Skills.
- Good Communication And Interpersonal Skills With Employees And Stakeholders.
- Ability To Think Strategically And Translate Insights Into Action.
- Ability To Multi-Task And Manage Multiple Priorities.
HOW TO APPLY
If you wish to be considered for the above posts, please apply to e-mail to: [email protected] not later than 14 February 2022.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted. Please note that Canvassing will disqualify applicants and communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.