Head - E Banking
- Post Date:May 21, 2021
- Views 451
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 3-5 Years
Applications are Invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the below position which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Reporting to the Divisional Director- Retail Banking, the incumbent will be responsible for the bank’s digital banking strategy formulation, implementation and ongoing review to achieve set business objectives.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Overall responsibility for Merchant Services, Card services, Mobile Banking, Online Banking, E-Commerce and Payments management and leadership.
- Digital banking strategy and commercial model management.
- Digital banking projects and innovations management.
- E- Banking commercial relationships management with stakeholders and partners.
- Digital banking channel performance and profitability management.
- Digital banking coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Overall responsibility for uptake as well as usage of products and services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- First degree in Banking/ T/Business/Marketing or equivalent.
- Digital Banking/Cards professional qualification/certification or related postgraduate qualification is a must.
- At least three years’ managerial experience in a fintech, digital banking, ICT, telecommunications or related commercial environment.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CVs, and proof of qualifications to [email protected] not later than 23 May 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Related Jobs (28)
Executive Officer Human Resources and Administration (Grade 10) on August 3, 2021 Full Time