Head : Digital Factory
- Post Date:May 13, 2021
- Views 476
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 15+ Years
As our Head: Digital Factory, you will map digital capabilities to strategic priorities. Our Digital aspirations won’t get the visibility or support they need if it’s not helping the company get where it wants to go. You will serve as the Executive Sponsor for digital process innovation, facilitating understanding and integration in areas where other Executives may not be as experienced on new functionality or economies of scale that digital capabilities enable. You will be required to develop and administer the digital project portfolio, though the responsibility for actual deployment of digital solutions may rest with Business Unit Executives. Centralised monitoring of often-heterogeneous digital initiatives is also critical in this role.
You will be required to measure new efficiencies and ROI: Replacing manual processes with technology drives both cost savings and revenue generation. As Head: Digital Factory, your oversight across digital initiatives positions you uniquely to measure success. You will also be expected to identify, develop, and find ways to attract and retain top talent in this exciting area.
You will play the role of the “Executive intermediary” during delivery. This often means enlisting involvement from other Executives, re-establishing priorities, acting as a coach, or serving as tiebreaker during the rollout of digital capabilities. We will expect you to create more business opportunities for CBZ Holdings.
You will need to have demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology, and should be able provide the best user experience through digital to all internal and external stakeholders.
One of your main functions will be to create the bridge between data and the business operations for each of the subsidiaries with a focus on the Bank. Maintaining links with experts will be a key challenge, as will maintaining a balance between Business and Technology. You will connect digital investments to enterprise KPIs in order to achieve positive digital transformation. You will also proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to their Business Units’ goals and evolving needs.
What you’ll need to be successful
- 15 years of career experience in technology, including a minimum of 6 years in a leadership position.
- Experience in a CIO/CTO or equivalent position.
- IT leadership experience in a global environment would provide a distinct advantage, and candidates with working experience in Asia/Africa region are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector is highly preferred
- Experience leading in an agile development organization.
- Experience managing a large outsourcing partnerships.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- An advanced degree in a related field, such as computer science, engineering and/or business (MBA) is preferred.
Please email your application and CV to [email protected] with the position “Head: Digital Factory” as the subject title.
Applications close Thursday 20 May 2021
CBZ Holdings is an equal opportunity employer