- Post Date:March 30, 2021
- Views 313
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Our Client is looking for an individual with thorough understanding of the evolving practices for the management of credit risk and regulatory requirements, credit evaluation experience with complex credits and structuring particularly on rural or small scale farmers.
- Providing strategic direction of the Bank’s Credit Department.
- Responsible for the review and approval of commercial credit proposals of the Bank and to maintain a good balance between returns and risks exposure.
- Leading the Credit Department team to ensure high standard credit quality of the credit portfolio for the Bank by using various credit assessment tools.
- Engaging in the development, implementation, reviewing and monitoring of various credit programs that complement the mandate of the Bank.
- Reviewing and developing the Bank’s credit approval policies and guidelines.
- Ensuring that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the Bank in a standardized manner.
- Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines preferably with other professional qualifications.
- MSc in Agriculture or equivalent/MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in bank credit management and lending or related activities, 5 years which should be at Senior Manager Level.
- Strong understanding of Credit analysis and policies.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (27)
Agricultural Technologies and Engineering Supervisor on June 14, 2021 Full Time