Head, Credit Monitoring and Control
- Post Date:June 14, 2021
- Views 321
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 5-10 Years
- Industry Business
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to be part of our team within CBZ Bank Limited as Head, Credit Monitoring and Control, Credit Division. If you are willing to join a team of energized and passionate experts who are technology driven, this is a career opening for you.
The role – what we expect from you:
- Develop and implement the strategic and operational plans for the Monitoring and Control portfolio with the Credit Division.
- Provide leadership to a team of portfolio monitoring officers and ensure attainment of the objectives of the function and high standard of excess and arrears management.
- Monitor expiring facilities to ensure timely renewals.
- Enforce adherence to terms of sanction including collateral perfection and covenant tracking.
- Review accounts classification and ensure appropriate account classification.
- Lead in providing remedies to irregular accounts.
- Monitor and entrench compliance to regulatory limits.
- Enforce interest rates maintenance and timely review.
- Review interest applied on approved facilities on a regular basis.
- Monitor and review non-interest earning overdrawn accounts and take appropriate remedial action plans.
- Prepare various statutory returns and portfolio reports.
- Identify skills and training gaps and propose appropriate training interventions.
- Discipline and motivate staff.
- Track performance levels and address issues thereof.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required:
- A Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Studies, Marketing, Economics, Accounting or similar from a recognized and reputable tertiary institution.
- Possession of a post graduate qualification such as MBA, MBL, MSc or similar will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience as senior manager or similar in Credit.
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of credit principles.
- Possess strong decision making skills.
- Have solid financial planning and analysis skills.
- Possess solid understanding and appreciation of financial services regulations and related governing legislation.
- Should possess above average communication and presentation skills and ability to relate well at all levels.
- Possess good computer skills and appreciation of various digital working tools and platform.
- Have an eye for detail.
If you meet the above criteria, you are the ideal person we are looking for. If you wish to be considered for this career opportunity email your detailed CV and proof of qualifications to: [email protected] not later than Wednesday, 16 June 2021.
Related Jobs (13)
Group Audit Manager – Chartered Accountant or similar on July 13, 2021 Full Time