Head - Corporate Affairs
- Post Date:May 30, 2021
- Views 386
- Career Level ExecutiveQualification DegreeExperience 10-15 Years
Our client, a well-established organisation and market leader in its field, is seeking to appoint a “top-of-the-class” individual with the requisite skills and experience to fill the Head – Corporate Affairs role. The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board Chairman.
The Job Involves:
- Spearheading the legal, company secretarial, governance and compliance function for the organisation.
- Providing corporate legal, regulatory, advisory and company secretarial services to the board members.
- Developing strategy with external counsel in response to any litigation and regulatory enquiries, including negotiating settlement agreements.
- Ensuring the highest standards of corporate governance, legal, safety and health compliance are adhered to in accordance with the organisational constitution and the laws of the country.
- Leading in the overall management of the Corporate Governance framework of the organisation.
- Organising all board and committee meetings.
- Leading the development and review of environmental policies, procedures, processes, and management systems in business.
- Ensures that the annual general meeting is held in accordance with the requirements of the organisational constitution.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Member of the Law Society of Zimbabwe
- Membership with the Institute of Directors will be an added advantage.
- 10 years legal, regulatory and company secretarial experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to present complex situations.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Interested and Qualified?
For your convenience, simply email your CV and contact details to [email protected] by Tuesday 1 June 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.